Chain hoist or wire rope ? Of course, it has occurred to us when we are required to choose one of the two types of hoists that are widely available on the market. There are several fundamental differences that we can use as a reference in choosing the type of hoist that suits our needs.
Electric Chain Hoist.
- Relatively smaller lifting capacity.
- Lifting height is limited, or shorter than the wire rope type.
- Lower lifting speed.
- Duty Class is more limited.
- The price is cheaper than a wire rope hoist.
- Able to use a manual trolley type.
- The shape and its size is more compact than a wire rope hoist.